Cocreate team canvas
The Team canvas will help you identify potential conflicts or separate values within the team. In this Face to Face session we will use the LEGO Serious Play method to tighten up the Team and its ambitions and interactions.
The workshop focuses on the individual aspects on the participants and how these can be turned around to a common meaning and goal. Co-Creating this canvas will provide the team with a powerful “contract” amongst themselves and serve as a guide going forward.
- Brings common meaning to the work done in theTeam.
- Creates a common view and forms a contract for the team to work according to.
- From Conflicts – To Common Meaning
- From Separate Individuals – To Cohesive Team
- From Unknowns – To clear Goals
- <12 Participants/Facilitator
- 6 hours
- All findings are photodocumented and shared to the participants.
- If booked as a set of session in a bigger movement, key findings will be compiled for management consideration.
This session is tapping into the numerous benefits of the LSP Methodology!*
* ©2020 The LEGO Group – LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO® Group, which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this website – more details here.