Remote Session - TeamWork in the new normal
In this Digital/Physical online session we will use the LEGO Serious Play method to explore ways of working in the new normal. The workshop focuses on the individual aspects effecting the participants and how these can be turned around to a common enablers that strengthen work-life balance.
- How are we working today – What Positives of the current “work from home” situation to hold on to.
- How would we like to work – Painpoints to adress for a healtier work-life balnce
- How can we optimize teamwork – Who and how do they enabel us to get the best from both worlds.
Get a better understanding and insight into the current, potentially complex world. Move from conflicts to common strengths.
- The session offers the team greater insights into how different team members experience and optimize the benefits of working from home.
- We jointly explore what individual and common painpoints we would like to adress in going back to a new normal.
- We explore common enablers to an optimal new normal setup for the entire team, focusing on who that can support what strength or challange and remove barriers to Team working Nirvana.
- 4 – 10 Partispants/Facilitator
- 3 hours
- Participants work remote and share their work on Mural.
- All findings in mural shared as doumentation to the participants
- Material to be distributed before hand – Book well in advance
- If booked as a set of session in a bigger movement, key findings will be compiled for HR consideration.
This session is tapping into the numerous benefits of the LSP Methodology!*
* ©2020 The LEGO Group – LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, the Minifigure and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO® Group, which does not sponsor, authorise or endorse this website – more details here.